Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Few Things from 2014....

I just learned how to do this, so I thought I'd share some of the things I did last year..again!  A few here I have not blogged about like the garment bags (#1) and what I and my grand daughters call "Nanny Bag" (#4) that I take to their house when I go with things I have made for them.. my impersonation of Mary Poppins....my childhood hero! And the pink Monkey Bag (#5) a tote I made for one grand daughter for her birthday and the stack of 30 tote bags I made for the kids at sunday School((#4). I have several WIP's I started and will be finishing this year.  I thought I did better at keeping pictures of everything I made, but apparently not as there are other things I made this year... and I have no picture for! Oh well... put that on my "To Do" List for this year!


Want to read more at Fabric and Memories? CLICK HERE
Thanks for stopping by and...keep on sewing those memories!
                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Craftsy